Here at Extrafriends HQ we are always on the lookout for smart, fun & interesting stuff to feature on our site. So, if you think you can contribute and would like to be featured as one of our Guest Bloggers – either regularly or as a one off – then please get in touch. We’d love to hear from you!
Examples could be;
– A film or television review you’ve written
– A piece about your work as a uniformed Supporting Artiste and all that goes with it
– A story about your other life and how you balance that with working in our industry
– An anecdotal ‘Day in the Life of’ type tale, maybe your first day on the job?
– An article about the current state of the industry, or maybe a ‘then & now’
…. or maybe even a ‘How to’ type guide?
It could be relatively anything, but please use the following as a guideline;
– Your post must be original (i.e. your own work) and ideally never published before on the internet
– Minimum of 1200 words (sounds like alot but when you start you discover its not!)
– You can ofcourse include a link back to your website, this will go at the bottom of the page
– The article needs to have a definite beginning, middle and end
Use the contact form to get in touch. If you’d like to let us know what you want to write about beforehand too, that’s cool aswell. If you have a link to your blog which you’d like us to take a look at too – you don’t have to have a blog by the way – then send it over. But please be patient with us, as some days we’ve got a ton of things to do and our response time may not be as quick as we’d like!